Project 5 Feedback

After presenting my progress on Project 5 to my tutor and tutorial group, as well as in the Dragon’s Den, I noted the following takeaways to help me into the next steps of my project.

• Develop my measures
    • How to measure wellbeing, social interactions and the possible customers/ revenue brought to business as a result of the application of the biophilic scheme
    • The dragons suggested looking ta utilising brain wave technology to measure wellbeing
  • Define hospitality
    • Move away from my woolly definition to decipher exactly which aspect of hospitality I want to create change in – this will also help to make the project achievable in the year of the masters and scalable for the future
  • Scalability 
    • It was suggested by my peers that the is the scope for my project to create systematic governmental change into reclaiming spaces for nature in the future 
  • Consultancy
    • It was developed amongst the feedback on my project that the best course of outcome for my project may be to develop a form of consultancy by which schemes may be created by myself utilising my research and applied to hospitality spaces to evoke social interactions and improve wellbeing.
    • A possible intervention could be to create a biophilic model for a hospitality business and apply it in some small scale for free in return for their allowance for me to utilise their space
    • The dragons raised the idea of looking at how biophilia is being applied in hospitals as a comparable for inspiration on the possibilities for the design schemes
  • Create profiles for my stakeholders and target audience
    • Note what they bring to the project and their different perspectives
  • Sustainable Development Goals
    • In my feedback from Richie, it was raised that I should examine the sustainable development goals to try and narrow in the scale of my project