Publicity for Herb Event

Very excitingly the Herb Event I ran at the Chelsea Collage of Arts got a mention on the UAL Catering instagram page, as well a their story! The post currently has 70 likes showcasing that the event has resonated with a variety of people; again demonstrating the market for such events.

The publicity of this event helped to attract people to the Nature.In instagram page that I have set up and thus increase the engagement with my posts on there. This occurred as the UAL catering post tagged the nature.In instagram page in their post, as well as my personal account. Therefore, allowing people to directly engage with the accounts and see who is behind the venture.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSEMY0WIp1L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reflection:

It was amazing to see the work of my event being showcased by UAL. To me this demonstrated that not only was it effective in its aim but the catering department were proud that it happened in their venue and proud to support it, which was very special. I greatly look forward to running future events in their space sand seeing how far I can expand off the ideas of this event.