Rebranding Nature In to Attract Leading Professionals

Due to the recent progressions in the direction of my project towards community practice, specifically targeting professionals I left it was necessary to do a slight rebrand and increase in quality of the branding around the enormity of Nature In that, I have developed to unify my work. I believed it was necessary to upscale the branding for Nature In so that it was up to professional standard to allow the work to be taken seriously and subsequently attract high profile individuals to engage with the community.

The Rebrand

The rebrand for Nature In has been comprehensive and has ensured that sizing and formatting across all platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn are all appropriate and polished finishes. 

Below please observe the new rebrand of Nature In.

The Website

In the quest to increase the perceived standard of Nature In to be one that is fully accepted and admired by professionals, I have also been undertaking the development of a website. I secured the domain of www.naturein.co.uk which I plan to develop into a site showcasing all the work of Nature In and providing a unified source to access the different offerings. For instance, the webpage will include the Community, Talks and Events of Nature In as well as links to all social media pages, my blog, contact details and the about us page.

Please see below the mock-ups of the website at present. So far I have developed the homepage including the hyperlinks and created all the pages I currently wish to feature on the site. I am yet to add all content and images to the pages of the website. All images utilised in the site are my own and taken from personal intercations with nature.

What I Have Learnt:

• In building the website I have discovered how to secure domains and attach them to a website building platform of square space that I have never previously done.
  • I have created a full brand package for Nature In, utilising photoshop. Photoshop is a platform I have been learning more about recently and for the first time have solely utilised for a project.
  • Analysed other professionally brandded companies to ensure the branding I was developing could stand up to the professional competition in the sector and surpass it. I looked at companies such as the Journal of Biophilic Design and Planted for this comparison.

Reflection/ Next Steps 

Having developed this rebrand of Nature In I will now move to create the LinkedIn page for the professional community I am to form. The page will feature the new branding and will be tailored to engage leading professionals and experts in natural design, biophilia and sustainability, as well as interior designers, architects and alike so that they can learn form the experts in how to include nature into their projects; and the expert scan collaborate to develop new applications of nature. I will also continue to finish developing the nature in website over the coming weeks by filling out the content of the remaining pages; following this I will publish the website.