Organising Panel Discussion 3 & Growing the Nature In Community

Over the past week, I have contacted the network I have developed throughout my project to join the Nature In LinkedIn Community. I also asked if they would like to get involved in the panel discussion I am going to run on the 11th November at 1pm UK time.

The panel is set to discuss ‘How can nature improve wellbeing in the city?

So far I have reached out to:

• Kristina Libby
  • Vanessa Champion
  • Raji Iyer
  • Heidi Lenaerts
  • Lianne Bongers
  • Dr Alia Fadel
  • Bill Browning
  • Bruce Dallow
  • Bettina Bolten
  • Leonardo Binetti
  • Sue Thomas
  • Willem Van Bolderen

I will look to host the panel via stream yard linking to the Nature In youtube account. However, I am considering charging a small fee for audience entry to the event which would allow me to offer some form of small payment to my guest speakers. I am going to research the logistics and feasibility of this aspect further before committing to it.

I have also reached out to the participants of the Immersive Event whose contact details I received and invited them to join the panel as audience members.

The agenda for the panel will be posted in the upcoming days alongside promotions for the panel that I am running on the Nature In Community via LinkedIn and also on the Nature In Instagram.

Reflection/ Evaluation:

At the end of the week, the Nature In Community now has 8 members who are all involved in the natural design industry. I will continue to approach people over the coming week to join the community, now focusing upon other professions to gain a wider audience in the group.

For the panel discussion on Tuesday, I have secured Kristina Libby to part take and I have 4 confirmed audience members. Many experts I have approached are very busy in the run-up to Christmas and so are unable to get involved in the panel. Therefore, if I am unable to secure any more panelists for Tuesday I will run the discussion just with Kristina in a podcast-style format still taking questions from the audience.